REDUCE HYPERTENSION IN THE WAY OF AYURVEDA
High blood pressure or Hypertension is a common problem of all age groups. Competition is happened in every field. Hypertension has some direct as well as indirect problems. It should not be neglected because it may cause heart attacks, strokes, vision failure, etc.
Causes of hypertension are Stress and anxiety, Smoking, Obesity, Alcohol, Excess non-veg consumption etc. Some symptoms of high blood pressure are dizziness, face flushing, nose bleeding, headache etc. It may vary depends upon the body nature of people.
Ayuevedic home remedies for high blood pressure
- Fenugreek seeds- Soak some seeds of fenugreek and strain it. Make a paste and have it twice a day. In morning-empty stomach, and in evening.
- Coconut water- Drink some coconut water daily will also reduce hypertension.
- Lemon- Drink one glass of warm water mixed with lemon juice in empty stomach.
- Garlic- Garlic can be consumed either raw or make juice using warm water.
- Cardamom- Cardamom mixed with coriander and peach juice.
- Cucumber- Eat one cucumber every day will reduce high blood pressure.
- Alma- Amla juices mixed with honey and have it in empty stomach.
- Gotu Kola- It is used to increase the blood circulation in our body and thus reduces heat in our body. This will reduce hypertension.
- Ashwagandha- It can be used in combination with Gotu Kola.