FEVER CAUSES AND REMEDIES IN AYURVEDA
Our body normal temperature is 98.6F. When it became increase, we consider it as fever. The main cause of fever is the infection in our blood. The other causes are excessive sunburn, some antibiotics and drugs, malignant tumour, heavy exercises etc. It may be because of several reasons. There are three types of fever.
- Because of Bacterial infections
- Viral Fever
- Parasitic Fever.(Severe type fever).
Symptoms of common fever are:
- Joint pain
- Heart beat increases
Some home remedies are there:
- Garlic-Consume few cloves of raw garlic.
- Ginger tea mixed with 2 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Honey mixed with apricots juice.
- Coriander water mixed with milk and honey.
When in addition to these home remedies, kashayams are also recommended for fast relief.
Guduchi powder-5 grams
Dashamoola- 25 grams
Guduchi and Dashamoola mixed with water and reduce it to 50ml. Filtered and use it.
10-20 ml twice a day before food.
Expiring period of this kashayam is one day only.
Have it only by the prescription of the doctor.