AYURVEDIC MEDICINES FOR ACIDITY AND GASTRITIS
Some types of food may cause the excessive hydrochloric acid secretion in the stomach. This will create irritation in the stomach’s inner lining called gastric layer and as a result acidity or gastritis forms. Ayurveda offers some simple remedies to get rid from acidity. Most of these medicines are available in our home. Some kashayas are also there. The most common medicine that we used in Ayurveda for digestive disorders problem is dashamoolaarisha. 10 to 25ml twice a day after food will give a great relief.
Ayurvedic home remedies for gastritis:
- One table spoon of triphala powder mixed with warm water and have it.
- Half teaspoon of fennel seeds chewing will also reduce acidity.
- Lemon juice mixed with honey or cumin powder or black salt is a good solution.
- Hing , Black salt, harad, vacha, sonth, jeera, pokhar mul, mul mixed with warm water and have it three times daily.
- One teaspoon of Hingavastak twice daily with warm water.
- 20 ml. Kumari Asava mixed with equal quantity of warm water and have this 2 times .
- Take Hingutriguna Taila on an empty stomach once a day.
- 5 grams of ginger, milk and water both 100 ml, boil it and reduce it to 100ml. Filter it and drink it.
- Mix half glass of Buttermilk , a pinch of asa foetida, turmeric, and half teaspoon of fenugreek. Have this drink after food will reduce acidity.