AYURVEDIC HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
Maintaining the equilibrium of body elements are the main objective of Ayurveda. Ayurveda maintains a holistic approach to health. According to the ancient medical science of Ayurveda we can refine our mind and body by using the following several lifestyles. Here they are……
- Ayurveda strongly encourages you to wake up before 6 am.
- Have one or two glasses of warm water in the empty stomach.
- As soon as you get up, try to clear your bodily toxins in the form of urine or poop.
- Walking balances all three doshas.
- Don’t skip your breakfast.
- Ayurveda recommends vegetarian food than non-vegetarian.
- Include healthy herbs and spices like fresh ginger, turmeric, garlic, cumin seeds and black pepper in your cooking as far as possible.
- Make oil massage as part of our routine.
- Never sleep during the day time.
- Mental stress and strain can be reduced by Meditation.
- Drink 8-12 glass of water daily. It will help to reduce the excess fat in our body.
- Set a fixed time to go to bed and stick on to it.