AYURVEDIC HEALTH AND FACE CARE DURING MONSOON
Rainy season or Monsoon is not favorable for all of us. This is because of different types of transferable diseases and poor health conditions. In this season pitta in the body will be increased and the humidity in the environment also increases. This cause digestion problem. Due to the increased humidity in the environment, mosquitos, flies etc are increased. They will rapidly transfer diseases. So we need more concentration in our health.
- Try to avoid spicy food during this season, because it will increase the amount of heat in the body which causes skin diseases.
- Include bitter type of food .This will improve the immunity of our body and kills almost all germs in our body.
- Drink plenty of Tulsi warm water and include more Fenugreek in your food. It contains antioxidants.
- Choose simple exercises.
- Allergenic and diabetic peoples always keep away from wet wall.
- Avoid raw vegetables
Monsoon face pack for face protection
- Take 3 tablespoon of Oatmeal, one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of rosewater. Make a paste and apply it on face for half an hour. Rinse it off with water.
- Take one tablespoon of multanimitti and enough rosewater. Prepare a paste and apply it for half an hour. Rinse it off with water.
- Take one tablespoon of gram powder, a pinch of turmeric, rosewater, few drops of lemon. Prepare a paste and apply it for half an hour. Rinse it off with fresh water.
- The other one is fruit mask. Take some fruits like banana, papaya, strawberry, apple etc. Mix it with some honey. Apply it for half an hour. Rinse it off with water.