Ksheera – Medicated Milk
Dhara - Continuous stream of medicine
Ksheera Dhara can be done for both the body & head.
Duration of the treatment
45 minutes x 7 days
- Thalam - with Rasnadichoorna / Medicated oil
- Poorva abhyangam – 20 minutes in 4 positions with suitable oil on body & 10 minutes on head
- Ksheera dhara:-
- For head:- same as that of sirodhara.
- For body:- warm medicated oil is poured either locally or on the full body by two therapists standing on each side of the patient. One therapist collects the poured milk, reheat and rotate.
- Vata-pitta imbalances
- Stress related problems
- Vata-pitta conditions where pitta is very prominent
- Burning sensation
- Inflammatory conditions of the joints
- Kapha disorders